Sunday, September 4, 2016

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 621G [Custom 1:50]

This week I received from DHS Diecast Collectables this latest custom built addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 621G Wheel Tractor-Scraper
The 16th Annual DHS Diecast Open House & Auction Weekend was this year held July 30-31th 2016. Among the more than 330 items on the auction list Saturday, July 30th, I found a custom-built Caterpillar 621G Wheel Tractor-Scraper. Despite my summer holiday, just up and down fling to Berea did not fit in our plans, and therefore I was very glad that I could bring out the winning bid with the help of a fellow collector (C. Thanks!).

The Caterpillar 621G Wheel Tractor-Scraper is built by hand using the Caterpillar 623G Elevating Scraper of Norscot in 1:50th scale. Are you, or if you know who the builder is, then I would be grateful if you would contact me.

Enjoy the first photo! I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar 621G Wheel Tractor-Scraper scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Wheel Tractor-Scrapers So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment